[Product-Developers] Howto create a page template for a folderish archetype content type?

Mirto Silvio Busico mirtosilvio.busico at fastwebnet.it
Fri Mar 12 15:48:15 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I'm trying to create a custom view for a content type derived from atfolder.

How can I put in the .pt file the data relative to the items contained
in the folder?

I looked at http://plone.org/documentation/manual/developer-manual but I
was not able to find what I need.

I tried to find the base_view.pt (well this was the name in plone 2.5
days) for atfolder between the plone eggs; but I found nothing. Probably
it changed name and egg.

Please, can someone tell me where to look or give me an example?

Thanks
    Mirto