[Product-Developers] archgenxml: how to create a custom view?[resuming an old thread]

Roijen, Bas bas.roijen at cofely-gdfsuez.nl
Thu Mar 11 12:16:49 UTC 2010

Set the tagged value "default_view" on your contenttype class to the
name of the custum view you created.

Kind regards,

bc. Bas Roijen
Technisch Applicatiebeheerder
COFELY EXPERTS BV
Information & Communication Technology
GDF SUEZ ENERGY SERVICES

Amerikalaan 35, 6199 AE Maastricht-Airport - THE NETHERLANDS
PO Box 304, 6199 ZN Maastricht-Airport - THE NETHERLANDS
Tel. : +31 (0)43 367 52 09
Fax. : +31 (0)43 367 59 90
Mob. : +31 (0)6 388 260 15
bas.roijen at cofely-gdfsuez.nl