[Product-Developers] archgenxml: how to create a custom view? [resuming an old thread]

Mirto Silvio Busico mirtosilvio.busico at fastwebnet.it
Thu Mar 11 12:07:05 UTC 2010

Hi all,
after a long period, I started again to try to develop (really it is a
Plone 2.5 migration) a product for Plone 3.3.4

The last time I asked the list I received the message below; but I'm
still confused.

I read the agx docs at
http://plone.org/documentation/manual/developer-manual/using-archgenxml
but I cannot figure out how to create a custom view.
I added a "browser" module with inside a class with "<<view_class>>
stereotype but I don't know how to correlate this class with the one
that should have this custom view.

Searching and googling gives a lot of links to obsolete agx 1
documentation and I was not able to find any link relevant to my problem.

Please, can anyone point me to the rigth documentation?
BTW anyone have a demo zargo file related to a product with custom views?

Thanks
    Mirto