[Product-Developers] CMFEditions and customer workflows

Roijen, Bas bas.roijen at cofely-gdfsuez.nl
Thu Mar 11 11:24:06 UTC 2010

No typos or something? Triple checked?
Because it's working for me.
Only difference is that I don't use GS for the setuphandler, but an ZCML
importStep.

Kind regards,

bc. Bas Roijen
Technisch Applicatiebeheerder
COFELY EXPERTS BV
Information & Communication Technology
GDF SUEZ ENERGY SERVICES

Amerikalaan 35, 6199 AE Maastricht-Airport - THE NETHERLANDS
PO Box 304, 6199 ZN Maastricht-Airport - THE NETHERLANDS
Tel. : +31 (0)43 367 52 09
Fax. : +31 (0)43 367 59 90
Mob. : +31 (0)6 388 260 15
bas.roijen at cofely-gdfsuez.nl