[Product-Developers] CMFEditions and customer workflows

Mike Metcalfe mike at metcalfe.co.za
Thu Mar 11 10:45:55 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've created a product with two content types, one with a custom workflow
and one without. I set the versioning policy to automatic for  both content
type but I only get full history on the one with simple publication
workflow. The one with my custom workflow only shows the worklfow transition
history but no companisions or reverting functionality.

I also tried to set up versioning as per Mikko's  Enabling versioning on
your custom content-types<http://plone.org/documentation/manual/developer-manual/archetypes/appendix-practicals/enabling-versioning-on-your-custom-content-types>
but
got exactly the same results.

Do I need to add something to my custom workflow to enable versioning?

Mike