[Product-Developers] question: someone can help me creating a webservice?

ale at greenmail.ch ale at greenmail.ch
Mon Mar 8 09:53:48 UTC 2010

hi all,

I don't know where I can post this question so I post it here.

Can someone help me with a webservice? create a product where I can install via buildout? perhaps someone has a little bit time to do this.

I can give you all the data you need for.

the link where you can find the webservice infos is:
link to webservice data
</a>
I made a example with PHP without problems, but with python I've no idea how I can do this. here is the link to the example where I made in PHP:
important are the data in the grey box.
example for volleyball ranking webservice written in PHP
</a>
this data in the example I would have in a portlet.

maybe someone can create such a product where I can install thru buildout and after insert in a portlet, or perhaps somebody has a better idea how one can create this webservice.

I tried to create the service by my self but without success.

can somebody help? maybe with a short documentation? so I can use it for an other webservice again. that would be great and wonderful.

If you need more infos about the webservice ask me.

Thank you a lot in advance

greetings ale