[Product-Developers] Re: Review of a branch that should make CMFEditions and collective.indexing work together peacefully

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Thu Mar 4 16:58:41 UTC 2010

On 22.02.10 16:54, Patrick Gerken wrote:
> we ran into trouble on a plone site using both collective.indexing and
> Products.CMFEditions, both
> latest versions. The changes done by collective.indexing falsify some
> assumptions
> done by Products.CMFEditions.

`collective.indexing` now has a workaround for this, see
http://dev.plone.org/collective/changeset/112307

> My changes are in the do3cc_collective.indexing branch.

i think this should no longer be needed now, even though it remains to
be discussed if it wouldn't be the safer option for for `CMFEditions` to
indeed consider `_p_changed`.

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de
plone 4.0 alpha released! -- http://plone.org/products/plone/