[Product-Developers] Re: Dexterity sub-objects issues

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 00:03:09 UTC 2010

athomerson wrote:
> Thanks for the try, but I get the same error.

I can't really visualise this anymore in the mail. My suggestion would
be that you try to build a minimal, reproduceable case and add a bug to
the Dexterity tracker. I'll have a look at it later and see if I can
figure it out.

If you think it's a z3c.form bug, then the zope-dev list is possibly a
place to ask. Stefan Richter & co don't read this list.

Martin