[Product-Developers] Re: Setting a mime-type on a Zope 3 browser view

David Glick davidglick at groundwire.org
Sat Jan 23 19:55:51 UTC 2010

Martin Aspeli wrote:

>> Is it possible to explicitly invoke the TAL XML parser in the
>> "self.index()"
>> call above, rather than the HTML parser?  I guess it must be...
>
> I'm sure it is, but that's not what controls the Content-Type header
> that is sent back to the browser. That header is set by setBody() in
> ZPublisher.HTTPResponse::

I didn't read Derek's original question carefully enough. He was
actually asking about how to make the TAL parser behave differently (and
deal with mixed-case tags properly), rather than about how to change the
output content type.  Unfortunately I don't know the answer to the
former question.

David

--
David Glick