[Product-Developers] Collage 1.3.0 beta release (translations needed)

Gilles Lenfant gilles.lenfant at ingeniweb.com
Sun Jan 10 09:39:56 UTC 2010

Le 9 janv. 10 à 12:08, Malthe Borch a écrit :

> The first release of the 1.3-series, this version contains
> significant user interface improvements. Users of 1.2.x are
> encouraged to upgrade.
>
> * http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Products.Collage/1.3.0-b1

Hi Malthe,

This requires a (missing) upgrade step 1.2.2 -> 1.3.0 since it seems
that type actions have changed, and perhaphs other setup changes are
needed.

FYI, I just commited the changes in the 'collage-xx.po' files (10 new
messages, 5 removed). Translators just have to fill empty msgstrs.

Cheers
--
Gilles Lenfant