[Product-Developers] Website development & designing/Business Application development

enterprise application.enterprise at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 01:07:56 UTC 2010

We are India based company providing IT solution to enterprise, industries &
individuals. We are having staff expert in their specific domain &  have got
a long experience in this field. Currently we are dealing in enterprise
applications like ERP's for industries ,school/colleges & hospital,CRM &
other.
We are also providing support & maintenance for SAP.
In addition to this we are also in Website development, Web designing, data
entry, customized application  & SEO work.
We do contract work with individuals,enterprises,design companies, ad
agencies, and in-house marketing departments promote products and services
by helping them to produce and plan integrated campaigns consisting of
print, multimedia, and the Web.
We can also help your company develop and design animations, database
applications and games for delivery via desktop, Web or both.
Our recent work
Our recent projects are motorbike e-commerce website with extensive search
engine for Canadian based company( technology .net), online website & I
phone application for USA based radio station e-commerce website (
technology php), social networking application similar to orkut for Indian
based company( technology flash,php), real time bidding website for USA
based company e-commerce website (technology php) , Malaysian university
project (technology php) & other.
Hope that we can move forward & let me know about your plans.
Thank You
Arvind Kashyap
Enterprise Application
Email: application.enterprise at gmail.com