[Product-Developers] custom GS-handlers: how to influence the order in which they are executed?

Rafael Oliveira rafaelbco at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 18:31:58 UTC 2010

You can specify steps which your custom step depend on, like this:

    <genericsetup:importStep
        name="some_name"
        title="some title"
        description="some desc"
        handler="some_handler">

        <depends name="name_of_a_import_step"/>
    </genericsetup:importStep>

Rafael Bruno Cavalhero de Oliveira
Analista de Desenvolvimento de Sistemas - SERPRO - SUPDE/DEBHE/DE6WE
http://rafaelb.objectis.net