[Product-Developers] Re: Integrating collective.carousel and collective.contentleadimage

Denys Mishunov denys.mishunov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 12:08:31 UTC 2010

Hello Dylan,

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Dylan Jay <djay at pretaweb.com> wrote:

> I'm really sorry. I haven't used svn in over a year and obviously made a
> mistake committing to the branch. It wasn't my intention to commit to trunk.

No worries. I have reverted your changes in trunk so everything is ok.
I will review your changes in your branch of course and I suppose some
of those could be merged into trunk.
But I would like to mention once again that c.carousel is a skeleton
package. It's main intention is to provide a framework for those who
need this functionality. It's up to the developers to write their own
"tiles" in their packages that extend c.carousel. That's why
c.carousel has extended example of how to write custom tiles in tests/
folder - people can use that as a boilerplate for their projects. And
I suppose dependancies to other packages just do not belong to this
package.

Have a nice day.

--
Best regards,