[Product-Developers] Re: Integrating collective.carousel and collective.contentleadimage

Denys Mishunov denys.mishunov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 10:08:09 UTC 2010

Hello,

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Harald Friessnegger
<harald at webmeisterei.com> wrote:
> hi dylan
>
> somehow an import of collective.leadimage made it into trunk with
> http://dev.plone.org/collective/changeset/111097/
>
> the import should be conditional to not break collective.carousel for people
> that did not install leadimage.

That is correct Harald.
Dylan, I have reverted your changes in trunk - please keep your code
in branch for now. If you need that package you can build such
dependency for yourself of course. But this doesn't belong to
collective.carousel if you don't make check up of whether
collective.contentleadimage is available or not. Please don't break
the package even if it.

Moreover we have a project dependent on this package (c.carousel) and
you just change too much stuff as for a simple new tile - template,
CSS, JS. Please keep such changes in branch for now. Otherwise sites
that already use this package will need to be updated or will be
broken (as with collective.contentleadimage dependency).

--
Best regards,
Denys Mishunov

mailto:denys.mishunov at gmail.com