[Product-Developers] Integrating collective.carousel and collective.contentleadimage

Denys Mishunov denys.mishunov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 09:38:43 UTC 2010

Hello,

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 12:57 AM, Dylan Jay <djay at pretaweb.com> wrote:
> I've just uploaded the work I've done on this
>
> https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/collective.carousel/branches/djay-collective.leadimage

Thanks for doing this Maurits and Dylan. I will check your code as
soon as possible and will think about merging it into trunk. I will
need to think whether we need that leadimage stuff to be in default
tile or as a separate tile though. I would like to keep default tile
as simple as possible in order to let developers write their own tiles
for their particular case (that leadimage might be). So I am leaning
towards making that as a separate tile at the moment, but we'll see.
Thanks for all your work, guys.

I have responded to Maurits already that I might make a release of
collective.carousel by the end of February.

--
Best regards,
Denys Mishunov

mailto:denys.mishunov at gmail.com