[Product-Developers] Re: ImportErrors while testing using testrunner

Kees Hink hink at gw20e.com
Fri Feb 12 09:28:33 UTC 2010

I do get this:
Exception RuntimeError: 'maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a
Python object' in <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'> ignored
Exception RuntimeError: 'maximum recursion depth exceeded in __subclasscheck__'
in <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'> ignored

Testing continues after this message.

Judging from http://bugs.python.org/issue5508, this is a python 2.6 thing and
nothing to worry about, right?

Kees

Kees Hink wrote:
> Using {instance:eggs} worked for me ({buildout:eggs} didn't).
>
> Thanks!
>
> Maurits van Rees wrote:
>> Kees Hink, on 2010-02-11:
>>> I'm trying to get zc.recipe.testrunner to test a specific package,
>>> but i get ImportError for "deferredimport" and "app.testing"
>>> (http://pastie.org/819976).
>>>
>>> Clearly, some dependencies are missing, but should i add these
>>> dependencies of zc.recipe.testrunner manually? Is something wrong
>>> with my buildout (Plone 4.0a4 buildout)? Or should i add extra info
>>> in the [test] section?
>>>
>>> Excerpts from my buildout-dvl.cfg:
>>> [test]
>>> recipe = zc.recipe.testrunner