[Product-Developers] versions.cfg for Plone 3.1.6/7

Patrick Gerken do3ccqrv at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:17:27 UTC 2010

Chris Ewing was so kind to write documentation for that case:
http://plone.org/documentation/kb/repair-a-plone-3.1-buildout

In the discussion that led to the documentation, Vincent Fretin posted
his versions.cfg for Plone 3.1
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserNodes.jtp?user=171852&node=293351

I hope that helps to get you started.

Best regards,