[Product-Developers] Registering a viewlet for a given content type?

Shane Graber sgraber at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:42:27 UTC 2010

In looking through the viewlet registration zcml, a person can show a
viewlet based on if the current context is IContentish or IFolderish.
However, I have not seen an example of showing a viewlet for only a certain
content type.  Is this possible through some zcml configuration?  I have a
couple of viewlets that I want to only show up if viewing a Page/Document.
Do I have to register the viewlet based on IContentish and then within the
viewlet code itself test whether or not the current content type is ==
"Document"?

Thanks,
Shane