[Product-Developers] Re: Transmogrifier and portal_catalog indexing

toutpt toutpt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 08:55:37 UTC 2010

Sure ! It takes me 10 minutes to code one simple reindexObject section if
found a pathkey.

-1 for the clear and rebuild. I'm using transmogrifier to import archives
content. I have already content in my website.

What is the best place for a reindex section ? plone.app.transmogrifier ?
transmogrify.reindex ? collective.transmogrifier ?