[Product-Developers] Re: Transmogrifier and portal_catalog indexing

toutpt toutpt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:37:30 UTC 2010

So you said with a normal constructor + schemaupdater my instances are
supposed to be indexed ?

I have check the constructor and schemaupdater code they do not call
reindexObject.

I have added (temporary) a reindex section and it works.

My current buildout is a bit full of collective eggs. I'm using some
experimental eggs.

experimental.contentcreation-1.0rc1-py2.4.egg',
experimental.daterangeindexoptimisations-1.0dev_r77925-py2.4.egg',
experimental.aggressiveopaquespeedup-1.1-py2.4.egg'

I will test this on a stock Plone3 later. Anyway thank you for the help.