[Product-Developers] Transmogrifier and portal_catalog indexing

toutpt toutpt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 10:50:28 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have played a bit with collective.trasnmogrifier. I'm currently working on
migrating from KPortal (a french CMS) to Plone.

I'm using those blueprints:
transmogrify.sqlalchemy
collective.transmogrifier.sections.constructor
transmogrify.kportal.atbinding [my current work]
plone.app.transmogrifier.atschemaupdater
plone.app.transmogrifier.workflowupdater
plone.app.transmogrifier.browserdefault
collective.transmogrifier.sections.savepoint

My work is just to transform the data from mysql to atcontenttypes. It works
!

But all contents are not indexed in the portal catalog and appear with ids
in folder listing. I was expecting this section in plone.app.transmogrifier
but it does't exists. I can code it if needed but I'm afraid having missed
something.

If it doesn't exists do I add it to plone.app.transmogrifier or to
collective.transmogrifier or do I create a transmogrify.reindexobject ?

Thanks