[Product-Developers] Use of DataGridField

CAFEMAY david.may2 at ngc.com
Wed Apr 14 14:53:17 UTC 2010

Hello -

            I am new to Plone and Python but have successfully (I think)
installed the DataGridField pypi on my Plone site.  HOWEVER, I don't see any
way to actually add a DataGridField object to my site.  How is this supposed
to be accomplished?

Am using

Plone 3.3.1
CMF 2.1.2
Zope (Zope 2.10.9-final, python 2.4.4, win32)
Python 2.4.4 (#71, Oct 18 2006, 08:34:43) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)]
PIL 1.1.6

Add on DataGridField product 1.6

The documentation appears to indicate that you have to add Python code but I
don't know WHERE I am supposed to add this.

CAFEMAY