[Product-Developers] Re: [ANN] plone.org like Sphinx theme

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Mon Apr 12 23:50:20 UTC 2010

On 2010-04-12, Dylan Jay <djay at pretaweb.com> wrote:
> Myself and mikko are working on code that will take any sphinx docs
> and upload them into plone itself, giving you the ability to have not
> just themeing, but combined search etc.

Indeed! In the meantime, (I just asked Mikko this too) would you mind
if I deployed your docs to a vhost somewhere on *.plone.org (e.g.
collective-docs.plone.org)?

I *think* he indicated he did not mind, but I want to make sure I am not
stepping on any toes.

I would just like to start reading them… ;-)