AW: AW: [Product-Developers] Re: AW: AW: AW: Re: POI Email notification

Nunner, Thomas Thomas.Nunner at joanneum.at
Tue Apr 6 07:04:00 UTC 2010

Hi Maurits,

Many thanks again! Now, I get an other error: I was running bin/instance fg with the following result:

    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "d:\plone\buildout-cache\eggs\products.poi-1
.2.8-py2.4.egg\Products\Poi\configure.zcml", line 61.2-62.47
    IndentationError: unindent does not match any outer indentation level (PoiTr
acker.py, line 348)

Best regards,
Thomas