AW: AW: AW: [Product-Developers] Re: POI Email notification

Nunner, Thomas Thomas.Nunner at joanneum.at
Tue Apr 6 14:32:16 UTC 2010

Many thanks, Maurits!

It works!!!

All the best,
 Thomas

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Maurits van Rees [mailto:m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 06. April 2010 15:43
An: Nunner, Thomas
Cc: product-developers at lists.plone.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: [Product-Developers] Re: POI Email notification

Op 06-04-10 14:32, Nunner, Thomas schreef:
> That's clear, but even if I select a responsible manager upon issue creation, all the manager get the notification email. Is there a possibility to query the Responsible Manager field during issue creation and use it as input for the getSendNotificationEmails method?
Hm, you can try the following.  Go to content/PoiIssue.py and change this:

addresses = tracker.getNotificationEmailAddresses()

into this:

addresses = tracker.getNotificationEmailAddresses(self)

'self' is the current issue, so if nothing goes wrong due to this change, it should have the same effect.

Maurits