[Product-Developers] Sprinting on UI and template stuff this weekend
limi at plone.org
Sat Apr 3 01:28:49 UTC 2010
With the Plone 4 beta 2 deadline next week, it's a good time to put some
effort into fixing some remaining template and UI issues.
Ideal focus areas would be:
- Remaining TinyMCE issues (fullscreen mode, improve the pop-ups, improve
the toolbar) — any help here would be appreciated, since JS isn't my real
- Merging the new branch of the reference browser that uses an overlay
instead of a separate window (a must for xdv/Deliverance compatibility)
- Reducing the amount of necessary HTTP requests (replace images with CSS
- Testing across browsers (people willing to help out using Internet
Explorer 6 and 7 especially welcome!)
- In general, close as many tickets as possible from:
Ping me in the #plone chat room anytime (as "limi", if I'm online, I'm
working on UI :) — and feel free to grab tickets and help fix things in
Beta 2 is going to be awesome!
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Product-Developers