[Product-Developers] Sprinting on UI and template stuff this weekend

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Sat Apr 3 01:28:49 UTC 2010

Hi all,

With the Plone 4 beta 2 deadline next week, it's a good time to put some
effort into fixing some remaining template and UI issues.

Ideal focus areas would be:

   - Remaining TinyMCE issues (fullscreen mode, improve the pop-ups, improve
   the toolbar) — any help here would be appreciated, since JS isn't my real
   strength
   - Merging the new branch of the reference browser that uses an overlay
   instead of a separate window (a must for xdv/Deliverance compatibility)
   - Reducing the amount of necessary HTTP requests (replace images with CSS
   where applicable)
   - Testing across browsers (people willing to help out using Internet
   Explorer 6 and 7 especially welcome!)
   - In general, close as many tickets as possible from:
   http://dev.plone.org/plone/report/18

Ping me in the #plone chat room anytime (as "limi", if I'm online, I'm
working on UI :) — and feel free to grab tickets and help fix things in
general.

Beta 2 is going to be awesome!

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net