AW: AW: [Product-Developers] Re: POI Email notification

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Tue Apr 6 13:42:51 UTC 2010

Op 06-04-10 14:32, Nunner, Thomas schreef:
> That's clear, but even if I select a responsible manager upon issue creation, all the manager get the notification email. Is there a possibility to query the Responsible Manager field during issue creation and use it as input for the getSendNotificationEmails method?
Hm, you can try the following.  Go to content/PoiIssue.py and change this:

addresses = tracker.getNotificationEmailAddresses()

into this:

addresses = tracker.getNotificationEmailAddresses(self)

'self' is the current issue, so if nothing goes wrong due to this
change, it should have the same effect.

Maurits