[Product-Developers] Install MAilBoxer and Listen

little spider dvalentino.mail at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 08:33:04 UTC 2009

Hi people,
I can't find documentation about the installation of Mailboxer and Listen on
Windows.
I use Plone 3.3.1 on windows, I'm trying to install Listen but I don't find
documentation so I'm trying the known way:
1. I save MailBoxer folder in Products folder
2. Then I save Listen folder in Products folder too

When I restart Zope I see in the log file this:
------
2009-09-30T09:57:22 ERROR Application Couldn't install listen
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\programmi\plone\zope2\lib\python\OFS\Application.py", line 758,
in install_product
    global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "C:\Programmi\Plone\products\listen\__init__.py", line 8, in ?
    import content
  File "C:\Programmi\Plone\products\listen\content\__init__.py", line 1, in
?
    from mailinglist import MailingList, addMailingList
  File "C:\Programmi\Plone\products\listen\content\mailinglist.py", line 17,
in ?
    from mailboxer_list import MailBoxerMailingList
  File "C:\Programmi\Plone\products\listen\content\mailboxer_list.py", line
5, in ?
    from Products.MailBoxer.MailBoxer import FALSE
ImportError: No module named MailBoxer.MailBoxer
------

Somebody can help me?
Thanks