[Product-Developers] AGX and workflows

Roijen, Bas bas.roijen at cofely-gdfsuez.nl
Mon Sep 28 08:21:39 UTC 2009

Thanks,

I'll have a good look at Faculty staff.
I can't say it looks that easy to me, but then again, this is the first
product I'm developing.
I won't be able to get it working in the correct way before my first
deadline (1st of October) but I'll absolutely incorperate it into a next
release!

Kind regards,

Bas Roijen
Technisch Applicatiebeheerder
Mobile +31 (0)6 27 464 235
E-mail bas.roijen at cofely-gdfsuez.nl

Cofely Experts BV
Location Maastricht-Airport
Amerikalaan 35 6199 AE Maastricht-Airport
PO Box 305 6199 ZN Maastricht-Airport
The Netherlands
Alg. +31 (0)43 367 50 00
Fax +31 (0)43 367 59 99