[Product-Developers] Linguaplone - ReferenceField

trauernicht cht at condat.de
Thu Sep 24 10:34:57 UTC 2009

Use case:
I'd like to translate a content type with e.g. one ReferenceField

Actual situation:
When I'm translating I have to set this reference attribute again.

I'd like to have:
A language independent reference so the referenced object is the same.
I'd like to get the translated or the fallback object by this reference.

I don't know if I use linguaplone the correct way.
But I think in this product it is a bug .

Greetings
Christian