[Product-Developers] Simple way to change content ownership?

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Mon Sep 21 17:46:23 UTC 2009

Is there a simple way to change the ownership of a piece of content? I have
a site with scores of members who created several remember/membrane logins.
I would like to consolidate the content for each user into one account and
then delete the unnecessary accounts. However, I need a way to change the
ownership of the content I move. There is a new experimental product (
http://plone.org/products/iw-memberreplace/) available, but only for Plone
3.x. I am running on Plone 2.5. Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

Mark