[Product-Developers] Re: Registration for dev.plone.org

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Mon Sep 21 06:19:03 UTC 2009

On 2009-09-19, David Glick <davidglick at onenw.org> wrote:
> On Sep 18, 2009, at 6:07 PM, Alex Clark wrote:
>
>> On 2009-09-18, Christian Thieme <christian.thieme at arcor.de> wrote:
>>> Oh no, now im personally trapped in a deadlock. I cannot login to
>>> dev.plone.org and the problem can only be solved after i login to
>>> dev.plone.org and file a ticket.
>>> Perhaps i should leave this software programming thing and do
>>> something
>>> less dangerous before it gets worse. Race conditions.
>>
>> You don't need an account to create a new ticket.
>

> FWIW, that is incorrect. http://dev.plone.org/plone.org has no link to
> create a new ticket, except for the one that says "You need to be
> logged in to file an issue."

Aha. Just wishful thinking then I guess, sorry :-) Looks like you can
configure Trac that way though. E.g. http://trac.edgewall.org/newticket
It seems to me like we'd want it configured that way, but maybe we're
trying to avoid too many tickets?

--
Alex Clark · http://aclark.net
Buy Practical Plone 3: http://tinyurl.com/practical-plone