[Product-Developers] Re: Registration for dev.plone.org

David Glick davidglick at onenw.org
Sat Sep 19 16:08:02 UTC 2009

On Sep 18, 2009, at 6:07 PM, Alex Clark wrote:

> On 2009-09-18, Christian Thieme <christian.thieme at arcor.de> wrote:
>> Oh no, now im personally trapped in a deadlock. I cannot login to
>> dev.plone.org and the problem can only be solved after i login to
>> dev.plone.org and file a ticket.
>> Perhaps i should leave this software programming thing and do
>> something
>> less dangerous before it gets worse. Race conditions.
>
> You don't need an account to create a new ticket.

FWIW, that is incorrect. http://dev.plone.org/plone.org has no link to
create a new ticket, except for the one that says "You need to be
logged in to file an issue."

David Glick
Web Developer
ONE/Northwest

New tools and strategies for engaging people in protecting the
environment

http://www.onenw.org
davidglick at onenw.org
work: (206) 286-1235 x32
mobile: (206) 679-3833

Subscribe to ONEList, our email newsletter!
Practical advice for effective online engagement
http://www.onenw.org/full_signup