[Product-Developers] Re: Registration for dev.plone.org

Christian Thieme christian.thieme at arcor.de
Fri Sep 18 15:38:54 UTC 2009

Oh no, now im personally trapped in a deadlock. I cannot login to
dev.plone.org and the problem can only be solved after i login to
dev.plone.org and file a ticket.

Perhaps i should leave this software programming thing and do something
less dangerous before it gets worse. Race conditions.

Regards
Christian

--
Christian Thieme