[Product-Developers] Anonymous can't select the date picker box in register form

Nguyễn Thái Sơn leoofcoltech at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 15:37:46 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I have used a date picker box in my register form. My problem is: just admin
can use the date picker box, when anonymous register he can not use this
option. This is my code:

----------------------------

           tal:define="error errors/birthdate| nothing;
                       birthdate request/birthdate | nothing;
                       inputname string:birthdate;
	                   formname string:join_form;
	                   inputvalue birthdate;
	                   starting_year python:1940;
	                   show_hm python:0;
	                   show_ymd python:1;"
           tal:attributes="class python:test(error, 'field error',
'join_form_field')">

        <h3 for="birthdate"
            i18n:translate="label_birthdate">Birth date</h3>

              i18n:attributes="title title_required;"
              i18n:translate="label_required">(Required)</span>

          Enter your birth date

             calendar pop-up