[Product-Developers] Products.TinyMCE french translation

Jean-Michel FRANCOIS jeanmichel.francois at makina-corpus.com
Mon Sep 14 07:04:22 UTC 2009

Hi Rob,

Thank you for the change on SimpleTerm.

I have updated from svn, restart my zope. I still have this translation
issue. I have pasted a screen copy of this issue:
http://imagebin.ca/view/4b7iapsN.html.

I'm using Firefox 3.5. As you can see the anchor title is well
translated. Do you use the same firefox ?

@list: am I alone with this issue ?