[Product-Developers] Products.TinyMCE french translation

Rob Gietema rob at fourdigits.nl
Sat Sep 5 08:09:12 UTC 2009

Hi Jean-Michel,
Thank you for adding the translations.

You are correct with the first issue, I'll fix that.

TinyMCE uses 2 i18n domains. The "tinymce" .po files are generated
automatically based on the translations which are allready available for
TinyMCE. The "plone.tinymce" domain contains the plone specific translations
of TinyMCE and are the ones which should be translated.

The .mo files are indeed compiled. Some product authors include them in svn
others don't, I don't know what best practice is here.

Cheers,

Rob Gietema
Four Digits