[Product-Developers] Feedback about LDAP

Jean-Michel FRANCOIS jeanmichel.francois at makina-corpus.com
Wed May 27 13:28:39 UTC 2009

Hi,

I m about to start project with OpenLDAP and Plone but not for
authication. It will be on an SSO (may be CAS). I m using LDAP just for
member properties to make complex queries throw a "directory" content type.

I want to be able to make CRUD operations on LDAP+SQL+Archetypes
technologies in the same "Contact" content type.

I need to know how you are using OpenLDAP with the Zope transaction
manager. Because OpenLDAP has no transaction, How do you abort Zope
transaction ? RDBMS  are well integrated in the zope transaction, but i
don't find anything on the same for OpenLDAP.

--
Cordialement,
Jean-Michel FRANCOIS