[Product-Developers] Namechange on svn.plone

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Mon May 25 13:15:39 UTC 2009

Finally, I have gotten my my product subskinsiii to install as an egg

(add egg=medialog.subskinsiii zcml = medialog.subskinsiii

In the process, I have renamed subskinsIII to subskinsiii in the
product (had problems with the uppercase letters on unix)

Question: Can someone help me remove the medialog.subskinIII on
svn.plone and if possible: add to to medialog.subskinsiii  the files
on pypi ( http://pypi.python.org/pypi?%
3Aaction=search&term=subskinsiii ) ?
I havet managed to do this myself, because I get  error (#304)  on
the root folder (maybe because my mac doesn care about capital letters).

Espen Moe-Nilssen

Subskins III , build your own theme for Plone
http://www.medialog.no/plone/subskins-iii