[Product-Developers] Plone Help Center Version

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Wed May 20 06:42:08 UTC 2009

1.5 is the stable, release version of PHC. 1.6.x is a branch with some
quick work to adapt PHC to the needs of Plone.Org when we switched it
to Plone 3.x.

PHC 3 is the current development version, and will only work with
Plone 3+. It's a pretty dramatic update that I wouldn't use for
production yet, but is rapidly stabilizing. We're going to be testing
it with the Plone.Org documentation center soon.

If you want to see where we're going, give PHC 3.x a try. If you want
something for production, pin to <3.0dev.

--

Steve McMahon
Reid-McMahon, LLC
steve at reidmcmahon.com