[Product-Developers] Re: approval of product

Raphael Ritz r.ritz at biologie.hu-berlin.de
Tue May 12 12:25:09 UTC 2009

Espen Moe-Nilssen wrote:
> I have a product waiting for approval:
>
> http://plone.org/products/medialog.newsitemviews

I just approved it.

Please cross check the "Add the following to your buildout"
part. I've noted the line where you have an additional
namespace ('app') which I think should not be there.

Other than that: as soon as you have uploaded the code to
PyPI and/or plone.org there is no need to download the code
and to put it in source.
If on PyPI the egg will be found by buildout/easy_install
right away. If on plone.org one additional 'find_link' should
do (which I expect to be included in general Plone buildoutout
templates anyway - if not now then soon).

And not to forget: Thanks for sharing!

Raphael