[Product-Developers] I need help

afewtips.com afewtips at gmail.com
Thu May 7 14:32:52 UTC 2009

It sounds like you just want to upload file and process it with a python
script sending the processed file to new file stored within zope.

I think you would want to make a form that has a file upload widget and then
a method call within the form to process the file.

Maybe this product would help.
http://plone.org/products/upload-reference-widget/