[Product-Developers] Automatic Plone 3 site instalation in a buildout.

vladsmail vladsmailtotomas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 17:30:44 UTC 2009

Hi,

I was wondering what is the best way to automate the installation of a Plone 3 site using a addon product using the Zope 3 component architecture. I was thinking of using GenericSetup to create a Plone 3 site but I'm I have no idea how to do it. Does anybody have any ideas? I'm trying to do this because I'm building a special buildout for developer work and I want to have a fully working website after building a buildout(no manual intervention from the developer required). Any help would be greatly appreciated!