[Product-Developers] [Product Developers] How to distinguish between ContainerModifiedEvents?

Andreas Petermann petepetermann at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 19 13:56:05 UTC 2009

Hi list,

I have the following problem in handling ContainerModifiedEvents. I am
working on a special folder content, which should react on
ContainerModifiedEvents from a reference folder object. When a new page
for example will be added to the reference folder I get two
ContainerModifiedEvents. The first seems to be the one for actually
creation and the second occures after renaming. How it is possible to
distinguish between them withount counting the events?

The same problem occurs on deleting items from the reference folder.
Here I have tried to find out the current step via contentItems()
without no luck.

Thanks in advance.

Andreas