[Product-Developers] creating a chronological folder listing

David Hostetler negativesum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 21:50:54 UTC 2009

Thanks Gilles.  I will look into that.

For the time being, I just added a new script to my theme product that
mimics getFolderContents(), but does the date sorting that I described, and
made a corresponding template to leverage it (and do some custom
formatting).  The only downside is that I can't readily just apply this to
collection objects, since they have their own query implementation.  I'm
still thinking about how to handle things for collections.

-David