[Product-Developers] Spam in Products.Poi

AnttiS juurik2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 18:30:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

I found a thread about the topic from 2007 but I couldn't reopen that so
I'll start another one. I'm trying to find out what would be the solution
for implementing a captcha for Poi. Spam really seems to a problem.

I would really appreciate if someone could point me some practical tips to
which captcha solution could work for Poi and how to implement that.

Thanks!

Jussi