[Product-Developers] subclass ATWorkgroup

cswank craig_swank at nrel.gov
Thu Jun 18 15:44:59 UTC 2009

When I try:

ATWorkgroup.__init__(self,*args,**kw)

in my __init__ I get:

TypeError: unbound method __init__() must be called with ATWorkgroup
instance as first argument (got Vendor instance instead).

And when I try not defining an __init__ method then I can initialize my
class, but the ATWorkgroup tabs (such as Add Members and Workgroup Roles) do
not appear.  So I guess I'm still stuck.

Craig