[Product-Developers] Re: archgenxml 2.4.1 doesn't generate setup.py

Mirto Silvio Busico mirtosilvio.busico at fastwebnet.it
Wed Jun 3 07:42:57 UTC 2009

Mybe I'm very dumb, but:

I create the skeleton egg with paster and I don't have any src directory.
The command I used in the products directory is:
sudo ../bin/paster create -t archetype products.msbgas3

But I obtain this tree (without any src directory):

mirto at msb02:/usr/local/Plone/zeocluster/products$ tree .
.
|-- README.txt
`-- products.msbgas3
    |-- CHANGES.txt