[Product-Developers] archgenxml 2.4.1 doesn't generate setup.py

Mirto Silvio Busico mirtosilvio.busico at fastwebnet.it
Wed Jun 3 06:36:05 UTC 2009

Tim Knapp ha scritto:
> Hi Mirto,
>
> Last time I checked AGX doesn't create python eggs so you'll need to put
> it in your BUILDOUT_DIR/products dir or if you don't have one add it to
> your 'productdistros' section as urls =
> file:///path/to/helloworld/product

Well I put the helloworld product in the [plone
install]/zeocluster/products directory.
In the [plone install]/zeocluster/buidout.cfg I added
eggs =
    HelloWorld
zcml =
    HelloWorld

But buildout gives this error:

We have no distributions for HelloWorld that satisfies 'HelloWorld'.
Couldn't find index page for 'HelloWorld' (maybe misspelled?)
Getting distribution for 'HelloWorld'.
While:
  Installing client1.
  Getting distribution for 'HelloWorld'.
Error: Couldn't find a distribution for 'HelloWorld'.

So I tried to prefix the product with Products
eggs =
    Products.HelloWorld
zcml =
    Products.HelloWorld

And I receive the same error:

We have no distributions for Products.HelloWorld that satisfies
'Products.HelloWorld'.
Couldn't find index page for 'Products.HelloWorld' (maybe misspelled?)
Getting distribution for 'Products.HelloWorld'.
While:
  Installing client1.
  Getting distribution for 'Products.HelloWorld'.
Error: Couldn't find a distribution for 'Products.HelloWorld'.

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
    Mirto