[Product-Developers] Archgenxml: unable to specify allowed_types

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Thu Jul 30 13:11:14 UTC 2009

You will have to reinstall the product (if you havent).

Just to be sure: restart plone, add another plone instance, install
the product and check. (check also /portal_types in the zmi

If you dont succed, try adding it here /portal_types and export at /
portal_setup and compare your collection.xml with the one exported

Espen Moe-Nilssen

Author of Subskins III , build your own theme for Plone. Try it at:
http://subskins.medialog.no